Translator, Decliner and Conjugator of Russian Words
|Type your word in the field below and press the GO button to get all its wordforms. Our tool will show you any Russian word in each of the moods and tenses, as well as the word‘s English translation, grammatical characteristics, synonyms, antonyms and derivatives.|
|Type your word to search: Type your text in Russian to say (up to 500 ch.):|
Learn Russian Language with Comfort and Pleasure
For people not used to Cyrillic alphabet Russian is supposed to be one of the hardest languages to learn. This is mainly due to the fact that it has different letters and belongs to a different group of languages. Besides, the Russians themselves seem like an extremely mysterious nation to the biggest part of the world.
But in fact things are not so bad. We can assure you that studying Russian is just as difficult for a foreigner as studying German, French or even English. Actually Russian (just like English) is part of the Indo-European language family and its letters are not Chinese hieroglyphs. So there is nothing to be scared of. You can easily reach a good command of Russian – provided you have a lot of efficient, intelligible and helpful learning materials. And RussianLean.com is just the right place for you to find them.
Here are some good reasons:
- Here you can find unique information prepared and systemized for you by the ethnic Russians, most of whom have a degree in Russian linguistics.
- At your service are: the most essential Russian Grammar (on your left), a huge collection of illustrated flashcards, proverbs and idioms and much more stuff to come soon.
- As it is impossible to learn a language without getting to know the culture of the people who speak it, we have provided you with a large photo gallery of Russian cities and nature as well as curious shots from everyday life of Russian people, and lots of entertaining things, such as a classified collection of YouTube-hosted Russian music (with lyrics for the songs) and more than a hundred Russian jokes.
- You can also check our Shopping section in case you're looking for some lovely Russian souvenirs, CDs with music you have never heard, or any kind of Russian books: manuals, dictionaries, fiction, or just interesting facts etc
- Our website is designed for learners of any level. Beginners as well as intermediate and advanced students will find a lot of useful information
- Every day, you inevitably learn a new Russian word and idiom, and get informed about the latest Russian news.
- And last but not least. If you are eager to know something about Russia or Russian that you can't find anywhere else – you are always welcome to visit our forum page. Our resident consultants will gladly advise or inform you on any question.
We hope you will enjoy being here and visit us every day.
the RussianLearn team
В Санкт-Петербурге начался суд по иску против Мадонны
|A Russian court on Thursday began hearings on a $10.7 million lawsuit against the U.S. pop star Madonna, whom claimants allege broke a Russian law prohibiting“gay propaganda”.||Российский суд в четверг начал слушания по иску на 10,7 миллионов долларов против американской поп-звезды Мадонны, которая, как утверждают истцы, нарушила российский закон, запрещающий “гей-пропаганду.”
|Social activists filed their lawsuits against Madonna and her concert’s organizers – PMI company. They demand compensation for “moral damage” that the singer inflicted on the religious and city residents altogether by her “open promotion of homosexuality”.||Общественники подали свои иски против Мадонны и организаторов её концерта в Санкт-Петербурге – компанию "PMI". Они требуют компенсации за “моральный ущерб”, который певица нанесла верующим и жителям города в целом своим “открытым поощрением гомосексуализма”.|